Friday, February 19, 2010


Its way too long since I last posted something on my blog and trust me the irregularity just doesn't make me feel good at all.


There are way too many reasons for not being a regular here, laziness being the number 1. But its a new year and a new beginning and I have made one new year resolution i.e. be regular on this space ( i know its almost 2 months since the new year started)..


The beginning to the new year was great as I was in London with My BFF and trust me there is nothing else I would want in this world other than spending time with her. It was my 1st white Christmas and I must say it was all worth it. I always wanted to make a trip without getting any monetary help from parents and this was it. I have one more thing ticked off from my ' THINGS TO DO' list and it feels great. The trip will need a separate post altogether, so here I promise that my next one is going to be about my trip :)

1 comments:

Pepper said...

Are those your feet/socks?

tHe oThEr SiDe oF LiFe Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template