Thursday, December 20, 2007

Smallest Things Matter Most

My phone screen is spoilt since the past one month, and its making life so much more difficult for me!!
Imagine NOT HAVING DISPLAY on your phone..
now iam among those people who keeps the phone around me most of time (i guess all of us do)
but iam those inquisitive kinds who wants to check the MSG as soon as the phone rings or get back to an unknown number!!
So now u can understand what big mess my life is in!!
I cant see any message that is sent to me..
I cant get back to any unknown number and find out who it is..
I probable might die of Inquisitiveness..
In fact all calls are unknown to me for the 1st couple of seconds cause obviously i cant see the number..
have also gotten abused a couple of times by friends for not recognising their voice..
I ain't one of those people who would remember numbers and Birthday's..rely completely on my phone for the two!!
so ya if i have to call people up i have to go on a hunt for their numbers..
just yesterday i wanted to call a group mate to fix a meeting for project work..now she isn't someone whom i call on a daily basis so i obviously dint remember her number..zeesh..
i cant even transfer my Sim into another phone and use for the time being as all my numbers are stored in phone memory :)
so it ain't going to help me either ways!!

but there is a sunny side to this!!
i save alot on messaging as i cannot message and if someone asks me why i haven't replied to their message all i have to do open the flap of my phone and show them the blank screen :) wicked i know!!

last week a couple of guys from college were harrowing me to return a jersey that i wore for the inter house throwball..
now i had no issues returning it but these guys wanted me to come to college at 7AM to give the t-shirt to them..i wouldn't go to college at that time even if i had a lecture then!!JERSEY??you kidding me..
so it also means that i cannot avoid unwanted calls..at any given time of the day!!

all of us are in a race to have a phone better than the other, we want a better camera, music player, Internet,,blah blah blah on the phone!!
but whats the use of all this if your screen is spoilt and Blank??

we look at the Bigger things and give them so much importance that the small things don't matter at all!!

0 comments:

tHe oThEr SiDe oF LiFe Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template