Thursday, December 27, 2007

Uncalled For!!

Since the past couple of days a colleague of mine has been showing eager interest in my relationship status..it is really funny and annoying at the same time because she doesnt know me that well..we arent tight friends..talk at work about work and leave as when we have to..i am trying to figure out what has invoked her interest in my love life..
earlier i thought she wasnt straight hahahhaahhaaha..but then one day we happened to talk about her (i got the topic out just to make sure she is straight) and she told me that she is seeing this guy since the past 6 years and all of a sudden my respect for her grew..
i mean how could she stand someone for that long :)
the next day we went to Sydenham for Brouhaha as we had sponsored the fashion show..
i went along thinking oh what if she needs my help..and trust me I regret that decision till date..
she tried to get me talking to every single (good looking) guy around..she even took the number of the winner of the fashion show and told him "oh, my colleague will get in touch with You." she very happily called me in the middle of the night to tell me this..
I really dont understand why she doesn't get the point that i don't want a relationship..have told her a hundred million zillion times..but guess that just makes her work harder towards getting me paired with someone..zeesh..Iam sure a couple of people around are hoping praying and wanting and waiting to get a saviour like this in their life ;)
I like a fool had told long back "nah i don't like anyone" and guess that's what has made her take this step..
i get scared to go for meetings with her also now..don't know when how and where she will start her search..

God bless me as Iam going to Bangalore with her the coming month.

0 comments:

tHe oThEr SiDe oF LiFe Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template